Only about thirteen percent of the homes sold today were sold as being listed for sale by owner. Homes that are listed with a professional REALTOR® or real estate professional sell much faster than those that are sold by their owners through other means. Working with a professional REALTOR® is your best option, and here are some of the reasons why:
- We have up-to-the-minute information on what is happening in the housing market, including pricing, financing, and terms and conditions of properties just like yours on the market. This knowledge is key in getting your property sold and off the market - without hassle and as fast as possible.
- We will work hard to market your property to potential home buyers and other real estate agents. About half of all sales are cooperative sales when a real estate agent other than the one you contacted initially will actually bring in a buyer. We will coordinate the sale of the property and list the property on the Multiple Listing Service, among other networks of internet marketing to best present your property, to drive in the most leads and get it sold faster.
- We can handle all the negotiation and legalities that are involved in selling your home. We provide you the best of our advice, lift burden of paperwork off your shoulders to give you the assurance that this important financial transaction is completed correctly.
by Gina S Soldano Broker/Associate,
ABR®, AHWD®, e-PRO®, GREEN, MRP®,
PSA®, SFR®, SRES®, SRS®, REALTOR®
One of the hardest things about selling a home for both the REALTOR® and the Seller is preparing it for sale.
For the Seller it is letting go of the emotional ties to the property:
1. The comfort of walking in everyday to familiar surroundings
2. Knowing every noise in the still of the night
3. A particular place to admire all of your collections
4. Family photos and mementos in every room1. The comfort of walking in everyday to familiar surroundings
5. The beautiful painting over the fireplace mantel
6. The mark each of your children left on the house